If your construction project doesn’t need a full size concrete batching plant, a mini batching plant will work for you. As mini concrete batching plant is an ideal solution for small size construction and small amount concrete producer. Though small concrete batch plant belongs to small models of concrete mixing plant, they have big results.
we are well-known concrete mixing equipment manufacturer and supplier. We are dedicated to providing flexible solutions to various construction conditions. Mini concrete batch plants have compact structure, they are designed for fast and easy erection, low cost and optimal quality concrete product. We have reserved the brilliant features of our large concrete batching plants such as high efficiency, high accuracy and durability and transformed them into smaller ones, which are more cost effective.
Features and Advantages:
- Easy and fast erection, it can be set up within 3 days.
- With compact structure design, mini mobile concrete batch plant need less floor occupation.
- With lower investment and quality mixing effect, small scale concrete batch plant is an economical choice for small business.
- Panel control makes small concrete batching plant easy to operate.
- PLD aggregate batching system adopts electric weighing and computer control, which is more accurate and efficient.
- Lift hopper feeding system is much more cost effective.
- Application of JS twin shaft concrete mixer ensures high efficiency and ideal mixing effect.
- Anti-noise design and dust collection system make our small concrete batch plants environmental friendly.
Models and Specifications:
|Type spectrum||Bucket type|
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25||35||50|
|Mixer Model (mixer discharging capacity)||JS500||JS750||JS1000|
|Motor Power (kW)||18.5||30||2×18.5|
|Cycle Period (s)||67||72||72|
|Nominal Capacity of Mixer (L)||800||1200||1600|
|Max.aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60||Φ60||Φ60|
|Aggregate Silo Capacity (m³)||3×3||3×5||3×8|
|Category of Aggregate (Optional)||3||3||3|
|Powder Lot Bin Capacity (t)||1×50||1×50||1×100|
|Material Discharging Height (m)||3.8||4.1||4.1|
|Accuracy of Aggregate (kg)||（300~1500）±2%||（300~1500）±2%||（600~3000）±2%|
|Accuracy of Cement (kg)||（100~300）±1%||（100~300）±1%||（250~900）±1%|
|Accuracy of Water (kg)|
|Accuracy of Addtive (kg)||±1%||±1%|
|Srandard Reference Weight (Ton)||≈15||≈18||≈23|
|Installed Capacity (kW)||≈65||≈75||≈100|