Stationary concrete batching plant will match expectations of good quality and high efficient concrete mixing machines for large scale projects. As an experienced stationary concrete batch plant manufacturer and exporter, Aimix offers stationary batching plants with various specifications to meet different clients’ demands.
They are favored by users due to the following advantages:
- Aggregates, water, cement and additives all adopt electronic weighing, which is more precise and has higher efficiency.
- High efficiency JS twin shaft concrete mixer ensures reliable and high efficient performance of stationary concrete mixing plant.
- Centralized control system makes overall management of stationary concrete plant easier.
- Full automatic computer control ensures high quality and precise concrete production.
- Different layout options are available according to customers’ demands.
- Our stationary type concrete batching plant is easy to maintain with low maintenance cost.
- Anti-noise design and dust collection system make our stationary plant friendly to the environment.
Models and Specifications:
|Type spectrum||Bucket type|
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25||35||50||75|
|Mixer Model (mixer discharging capacity)||JS500||JS750||JS1000||JS1500|
|Motor Power (kW)||18.5||30||2×18.5||2×30|
|Cycle Period (s)||67||72||72||72|
|Nominal Capacity of Mixer (L)||800||1200||1600||2400|
|Max.aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60||Φ60||Φ60||Φ80|
|Aggregate Silo Capacity (m³)||3×3||3×5||3×8||3×12|
|Category of Aggregate (Optional)||3||3||3||3|
|Powder Lot Bin Capacity (t)||1×50||1×50||1×100||2×100|
|Material Discharging Height (m)||3.8||4.1||4.1||4.1|
|Accuracy of Aggregate (kg)||（300~1500）±2%||（300~1500）±2%||（600~3000）±2%||(1000~3000)±2%|
|Accuracy of Cement (kg)||（100~300）±1%||（100~300）±1%||（250~900）±1%||（300~1800）±1%|
|Accuracy of Water (kg)|
|Accuracy of Addtive (kg)||±1%||±1%||±1%|
|Srandard Reference Weight (Ton)||≈15||≈18||≈23||≈30|
|Installed Capacity (kW)||≈65||≈75||≈100||≈140|
Related Products: Wet Concrete Batching Plant
Our stationary concrete batching plant is generally preferred by users who have demands for high capacity concrete production or projects that take a long term to accomplish in the same location. If you are going to work with a stationary plant, please feel free to contact our professional sale team and they are sure to provide you an optimal design that can maximize your profit and minimize the cost.